REQUEST A QUOTE
ALUMINUM GANGWAYS FOR
EZ Dock welded aluminum gangways give you multiple ways to extend and improve the performance of canoe and EZ Launch® Residentials for virtually any residential, commercial or special needs application.
The gangways are made from corrosion-resistant 6000 series aluminum and are not only strong, but they are low maintenance and can be easily cleaned. No painting or staining is required to keep them looking great for years to come.
EZ Dock’s aluminum gangways offer unbeatable benefits to help improve your experience:
Stability: Its cool, slip-resistant surface provides maximum stability and support as you walk to your dock or launch.
Durability: This strong, durable system provides a capacity of 90 lbs. per linear foot, and a concentrated load of 400 pounds applied to any 12″ x 12″ area. Welded aluminum walkway structures built with custom aluminum handrails and are more rigid in all types of weather conditions.
Customization: EZ Dock aluminum gangways can be customized with components designed to make it easier to link the shore, gangway and dock together, including:
- ADA compliance to help everyone get onto the dock and into the water faster
- Construction of extra-long gangways to reach faraway docks
- Bolt-on handrails for extra safety and stability.
The slip-resistant decking used is specifically made for marine applications. It has a mill- finish and knurl pattern to provide for better footing.
ALUMINUM DOCK GANGWAYS AVAILABLE SIZES
- Widths: 3’ and 5’
- Lengths: 8’, 12’, 16,’ 20’, 24’, 28′ and 32′
- EZ Dock Kits
- We also offer a number of kits utilizing custom aluminum extrusions to complement our gangways with greater strength and simplicity:
- Shoreline abutment kit
- Hinge-to-float kit
- Gangway roller kit
- Gangway mounting kit
- Transition kit — features ThruFlow™ decking for clean, safe, sturdy and ADA-accessible transfer between the gangway and the shore grade or the dock level
DO YOU NEED AN ALUMINUM DOCK GANGWAY?
- Gangways are necessary anywhere a dock is not easily accessible from shore, including:
- Parks and recreation spaces
- Hotels and resorts
- Housing developments