REQUEST A QUOTE
As the world’s leading producer and innovator of PWC ports, EZ Dock revolutionized PWC docking and launching with the introduction of the EZ Port®, the original, drive-on personal watercraft lift in 1996. Our patented design pioneered the use of adaptable rollers, perfected the self-centering split entry and created the modular inline system for easily and efficiently storing multiple PWCs.
Today, EZ Port continues to lead the industry with the simplest, most durable and innovative drive-on, push-off methods of dry-docking.
EZ DOCK IN ACTION
EZ Dock was founded by water enthusiasts for water enthusiasts. We designed our entire brand around one philosophy: we want EZ Dock to be part of the best investment in your waterfront property. You can find EZ Docks at restaurants, marinas, homes, recreational areas and more.
The secret? Our quality. EZ Dock custom polyethylene floating dock systems are durable, barefoot-friendly and designed to look great. They’re even environmentally-friendly. Our products don’t leach chemicals into the water, the way treated lumber can. Our floating dock kits also let some light through, making it healthier for marine life, and are made from recycled plastic. If you want to make the best investment for your waterfront, contact EZ Dock today.
EZ PORT VXP
EZ PORT DRIVE-ON PWC LIFT FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Designed both for saltwater and freshwater applications, our PWC ports’ self-adjusting designs make loading and unloading effortless, no matter what type of waterfront on which your home or business is located. Whether you own a Sea-Doo, Jet Ski, WaveRunner, or other type of personal watercraft, our EZ Ports are the perfect solution for those looking for an easy-to-access, drive-on port to keep their PWC high and dry.
- Ease of use and access. Our PWC lifts feature a raised bow that helps prevent overshooting the port, with no winching, cranking, pumping or hoisting needed.
- Flexibility. All our modular PWC ports can be linked together and easily adapted to other floating and fixed docks using our revolutionary EZ Port® coupler system with EZ Dock connectors. We have EZ Port PWC docking systems for both commercial and residential use, with flexible configurations that can be adjusted any time your needs change. If you need assistance deciding which system is right for you, contact EZ Dock to speak with one of our team members.
- Stability. Our proprietary flotation chamber and pylon design provides enhanced buoyancy and stability to reduce movement even in rough water and stormy conditions. EZ Port also provides plenty of space on the front and either side of the port to allow PWC users to find their footing comfortably.
- Protection. EZ Port PWC lifts for sale move with changing water levels, protecting personal watercraft from waves, wind and the damage they can cause. Our personal watercraft floating docks are also covered by an industry-leading 8-year warranty.
- Low maintenance and barefoot friendly. EZ Dock’s polyethylene ports are durable and slip resistant. They won’t splinter or rot and never need painted. They are easy to clean with a pressure washer or EPA-approved cleaning solutions.
GET PWC DOCKING OPTIONS FOR MULTIPLE WATERCRAFTS
All our modular ports can be easily linked together using our revolutionary EZ Port® coupler system. Design the layout that best suits your waterfront and adjust the configuration at any time as your needs change. Tight on space? The EZ Port™ MAX inline tandem model is a great way to store multiple PWC’s easily and efficiently.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Our systems are recognized as the best, easiest to use, most stable and most user-friendly. Designed both for salt water and fresh water applications, our products ensure you can provide a safe place for PWC users, no matter where your home or business is located. If you need assistance deciding which system is right for you, contact EZ Dock to speak with one of our team members.