REQUEST A QUOTE
EZ DOCK POLYETHYLENE GANGWAY SYSTEMS
EZ Dock polyethylene gangways provide multiple ways to extend and improve the performance of docks and kayak or canoe launches for virtually any residential, commercial or special needs application.
DO YOU NEED A GANGWAY?
Gangways are necessary anywhere a dock is not easily accessible from shore, including:
- Parks and recreation spaces
- Hotels and resorts
- Housing developments
Check out some of the benefits of EZ Dock products:
- Stability: Its cool, slip-resistant surface provides maximum stability and support as you walk to your dock or launch.
- Ease of Use: Its virtually maintenance-free design gives you the freedom to spend more time enjoying the water, not maintaining your gangway.
- Durability: Its strong, durable polyethylene construction is built to last — EZ Dock products that were installed nearly 30 years ago are still going strong in the water today.
- Customization: EZ Dock polyethylene gangways can be customized with components designed to make it easier to link the shore, gangway and dock together, including:
- ADA compliance to help everyone get onto the dock and into the water faster
- Construction of extra-long gangways to reach faraway docks
- Bolt-on handrails for extra safety and stability
- Polyethylene plank gangways for shorter distances to docks
- Width: 39″
- Length: 10’
- Height: 8″
EZ DOCK KITS
We offer a number of kits utilizing custom aluminum extrusions to complement our gangways with greater strength and simplicity:
- Shoreline abutment kit
- Hinge-to-float kit
- Gangway roller kit
- Gangway mounting kit
- Transition kit — features ThruFlow™ decking for clean, safe, sturdy and ADA-accessible transfer between the gangway and the shore grade or the dock level