REQUEST A QUOTE
FLOATING PUMPING STATIONS
FLOATING DOCKS FOR MUNICIPALITIES
EZ Dock can build floating pumping stations for municipalities. No matter the number or size of pumps, EZ Dock can create a custom solution and review specs and engineering details with your municipality team.
Made to Be Strong and Flexible
APPLICATIONS FOR FLOATING PUMPING STATIONS FOR MUNICIPALITIES
Floating pumping stations allow for easier access to a variety of remote and problematic locations, including rivers, lakes, streams, ponds and lagoons. Our line of products can be customized to meet the requirements of municipalities. That means no matter your water moving needs, with floating pumping stations from EZ Dock, your pump will always be able to meet its duty.
Some of the more common applications EZ Dock floating pumping stations for municipalities perform include the following:
- Supply water
- Cooling water
- Golf courses
- Flood control
BENEFITS OF GETTING A FLOATING PUMP STATION FROM EZ DOCK
Floating pumping stations from EZ Dock offer many advantages, including:
- Safety: Municipalities need to ensure their employees stay safe and pumps can present significant challenges, especially if they are larger. Lightweight and durable, the floating stations from EZ Dock can be configured with the safety features you choose.
- Durability: EZ Dock platforms are made to last. Our first docks were installed more than 26 years ago and many are still in use. All our products are designed to last, ensuring you get a great return on investment. When taxpayers want to know their municipal tax dollars are spent responsibly, you can ensure your dock is money well-spent by being a lasting investment in your community.
- Ease of installation: Complex installation can add considerably to total dock costs, but EZ Dock has created an easy-to-install dock which can be assembled quickly. Your pumping station can be up and running without delay.
- Ease of access: Because EZ Dock floating pump stations are not submerged, maintenance personnel can see, hear, touch and more easily diagnose any pump failures that occur. Their accessibility above water also makes them easier to repair and reduces the amount of time required to correct an issue.
- Weather resilience: The true test of an EZ Dock floating pumping station is how it performs in a crisis. Whether it’s wildly fluctuating water levels or catastrophic storms, our products consistently weather the storms, protecting valuable equipment no matter what Mother Nature brings to your community.
- Consistent performance: Water pumps mounted onto EZ Dock floating pump stations can maintain better, more consistent performance than their land-based counterparts.
- Mobility: Our custom solutions are more lightweight and portable than other floating pump stations. You can easily move your floating pumping station to another location if needed.
- Easy configuration: With our unique coupling design, we can customize your EZ Dock solution to fit your specific requirements. Our floating pump stations come in various sizes that you can combine with other features to ensure your station suits your needs. With easy configurable options, your floating pumping station can also evolve over time if your needs change.
- Multiple access options: EZ Dock systems can be designed with a wide variety of access options, including floating walkways that allow for safe access for inspections and routine maintenance.
- Low maintenance: Focus your time and energy on maintaining your pump equipment, not your EZ Dock floating pump station. Our low maintenance solutions are easy to clean and can withstand damage from both fresh and saltwater environments. The UV-16 protective polyethylene material resists fading and will not rot or splinter.
GET EZ DOCK FLOATING PUMP STATIONS
If you represent a municipality looking to design, build and install a pump station, EZ Dock has the know-how to make a system work within your budget. We can manage every step of the project and go over specifications to ensure you get the bridge, dock and other components you need.
Our team can even offer support with your permit and compliance issues, surveys, environment data, site inspection, pump procurement and other steps in the process. We can test and adjust the pump station platform as needed, and since our products come with a warranty, repairs and adjustments are not a concern for you.